So Absolutely Happy! Dr. Nakano is Amazing - Atlanta, GA

Had a mommy makeover to fix the body changes from...

Had a mommy makeover to fix the body changes from having my son. I talked to several doctors, But settled on Dr.Nakano for his expertise, directness and kind demeanor. He patiently walked me through my wants and concerns, and set very realistic expectations. The outcome was way better than I could have wished for or expected--I'm so happy!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Nakano was wonderful! (his staff was great too!). A mommy makeover is a serious surgery with a serious recovery, and I'm sure the only reason I'm this happy is because I was in the hands of a experienced, meticulous doctor. He's calm and knowledgeable, and genuinely interested in every concern of his patients (no matter how small---I think I asked him every tiny question i could think of). He's highly regarded in all his reviews, awards,etc---but I could tell beyond all of that, holds himself to the very highest standards. When I told him I'd read how happy his other patients are, he said "I'm only as good as my last patient" ; ) I knew right then I'd made the right choice...and after the surgery, I couldn't be happier.