40yo, Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift W Implant Exchange, & Lipo - Atlanta, GA

I am very happy I chose Dr Nunn! His staff is...

I am very happy I chose Dr Nunn! His staff is great! His scheduler, Emily, is so pleasant and was always so helpful before and after surgery! She is definitely the "go to" person in his office for all questions/concerns! I'm 9 weeks post op now and I can say I am extremely happy with Dr Nunn's work. I was told prior to my surgery he was a perfectionist and I will say he had his work cut out for him with just my breast alone. My surgery was supposed to take around 5 1/2 hrs but I was told ended up taking almost 8hrs. Dr Nunn hung in there making sure everything was just right before finishing. I'm amazed at how symmetric my breast are and how natural they look this soon after surgery. I trusted another PS 15 yrs ago with implant size and he went well over my preference and put in 580cc and after 2 pregnancies & a 25lb weight gain they were enormous! I told Dr Nunn my preferred range but most importantly I wanted to look proportionate. He chose 425cc which was significantly smaller but he prepared me they would look a lot smaller initially but that the 425cc's was still a large implant. He was right and I absolutely love my new breast size after the initial shock subsided. They are perfect! He gave me my hourglass figure back with the tummy tuck & lipo to hips/flanks. I also had inner and outer lipo to my thighs and can already see a difference there as well- which I had lipo to outer thighs with my previous BA and that was a waste of money because he didn't lipo enough out to even see a difference. But not with Dr Nunn!!!! You pay for lipo and you will see and feel a difference! I'm very happy with my results so far. I have some other things I would like to have done and other areas I would like sculpted in the future and I will definitely be going back to Dr Nunn! I trust him whole heartedly!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon