Kinney, Male Stomach Liposuction - Atlanta, GA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Improve stomach shape and size . I'm an avid...

Improve stomach shape and size . I'm an avid exerciser, I do cardio, I eat relatively well. it do a litter strenght training but I just couldn't see a change in my stomach fat. I had stubborn belly fat that just wouldn't go anywhere. All the gym hype about diet and exercise didn't cut it. I was told about Dr Julian Gordon and decided to go in for my initial consultation.

5th day out post opp.

Still swollen, brushing looks bad I know but it has really gotten better since day 2 of my surgery. My entire area still feels numb. I can't pinch any fat no tingling at all. Pain, what pain I wouldn't notice any pain unless I move from side to side or up or down and even then the pain isn't as bad as if u just did 100 sit ups. 1st 3 days are real painful. I've been taking ARNICA MONTANA for pain and brusing. These PERCOCETS are off the chain for pain as well.

17 days post opp. ( Paint Roller )

My stomach is more flatter than the pictures show. Still swollen, and upper stomach has a little pouch that's puffy and a little sore hopefully it goes down. Yes you see a paint roller in the background. I use it to help massage and flatten the lumps out of my stomach. U can also see my incisions but the are lightening up thanks to the fade cream I'm using.

Alpharetta Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor, very professional . Dr Gordon makes you feel welcome and right at home. Great doctor that explains your procedure, level of outcome and protocol to follow. Very knowledgeable and witty, lol. Excellent staff from the financial stand point to all the staff nurses and anesthesiologist. Surgery room is high tech, hospital setting. Overall area really clean