39 Beauty Professional with Eyebags - Atlanta, GA

Dr. Whitaker is amazing, She took all my concerns...

Dr. Whitaker is amazing,
She took all my concerns into consideration. She is very meticulous. Careful not to over do it. After viewing my old photographs, I can see my youth has been restored. I look very natural.
Dr. Whitaker brought out the true me! She made all my facial features come alive! I'm not ashamed to look people directly in the eyes. I no longer wear baseball caps or designer glasses to shield my tired eyes.
People don't know what I did, my haters can not figure it out. They just came to the realization that I'm not only cute I'm really cute.
I am so grateful, to Dr. Whitaker and staff
Please don't sleep on Dr Whitaker.

Sincerely,
Ex-tired eyes

Bright eyes

I initially sought Dr. Whitaker to consult about under eye surgery because i looked tired 24 hours a day. I began pretending to be tired just to have an excuse for, "the drowsy look".
Dr. Whitaker came right in and took immediate note. She placed me in front of the mirror and came up with a plan of action. One day later I was in her chair. The procedure didn't take long at all. It wasn't painful either. Dr. Whitaker is gentle. I was able to interact and look in the mirror thoughtout the process. I had minimal swelling and faint bruises hardly noticeable. I went to work the next day. After care instructions: ice the area and no poking. I had immediate results!
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon