Transformed! - Atlanta, GA

Prior to consulting with Dr. Wright Jones, I...

Prior to consulting with Dr. Wright Jones, I literally had about three to four consultations discussing a tummy tuck and liposuction. After speaking with Chelsea, I knew this was the surgeon for me. him. The tail is as only good as the head. The professionalism, knowledge base, and skill-set of Chelsea and Gwen spoke volumes for Dr. Jones's character and people skills. Dr. Jones took the time with me to explain every detail of the procedure. He was very thorough and made sure he understood my vision. I also understood his vision. After talking extensively, we both had an understanding of the end result. The Spivey Medical Center took great care of me and spoke highly of Dr. Jones. After my procedure, Dr. Jones called personally to check on me. His bedside manners are amazing. I am extremely pleased with my results thus far. I also appreciate Dr. Jones's follow through post-surgery. I am now six weeks into the process. I can still call and ask questions. I made a wonderful choice to entrust my health and future warfare into his hands. In the future, if I decide to seek more plastic surgery I will definitely return to Wright-Jones Plastic Surgery. The transformation process was easy and less stressful because of him. I would highly recommend him for different reasons. He cares. He is professional. He is honest about his work. He doesn't overpromise and under deliver. I am now transformed.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

He is very professional. He is down to earth. Most importantly, he is a man of his word. He is one of the best doctors I've interacted with.