Saddlebags That Would Never Go Away! Atlanta, GA

No matter what my weight or age I have always to...

No matter what my weight or age I have always to deal with the extra bulge on the sides of my thighs, affectionately known as "saddlebags". I knew that when I was done have children that having lipo was something I really wanted. I wasn't sure if I was ready for the procedure but after a consult with Dr. Z and justification that I was the perfect candidate for the procedure I scheduled my surgery. Post-operatively was uncomfortable for about a month but the pain was worth it. Everything was perfect and I am so pleased with the results! Dr. Z did a great job and I would absolutely go back for more procedures in the future. Highly recommend!!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Z is a phenomenal doctor and extremely knowledgeable. He thoroughly explained why I was the right patient for my procedure and all of the risks and realistic outcomes of it. He never painted a picture that the results would be anything different than what I got. I was very satisfied with my experience and love how easy and pleasurable the whole experience was. Highly recommend Dr. Z for any cosmetic work you may be considering.