I Paid for Hips... Wasted my Money

I chose Dr A Jimerson because he performed a BBL...

I chose Dr A Jimerson because he performed a BBL on a friend. Her results looked great. And since we were relatively the same size, I decided to contact the office and book my consultation. Though I was not interested in a full BBL in fear of looking fake, I did want to decrease my waist and fill in my "hip dents". The consultation, payment, and setting up a surgery date process was pretty straightforward.
On the actual day of my surgery, I could tell that the office was a little unorganized. My actual surgery did not begin until 4 hours after scheduled. But the nurses explained there was a complication with the client before me. However, I did not know that for the first three hours that I was made to wait in the pre-op room.
After surgery, I was so excited about my new body. Three months after surgery, I'd lost 4 inches from my waist (31" to 27") and had gained 4 inches to my hips (37" to 41"). However after nearing my six month post op appointment, (pretty much healed), my hip "dents" were starting to reappear. I could also see where areas of fat were left in my abdominal area. I asked the doctor about my issues, and he basically said that we could try for round 2, this time a full BBL... but said even if he re-injected the area, but could not promise any better results since he was convinced that 300 ccs in each hip should have been enough to sustain the curves in my hips.

His office offered me discount for a round 2, since I had already been there. But I was at that point convinced that I had basically wasted my money. So I began my search on RS and stumbled across the idea of going to another country for doctors that offered better results. I'm in sheer amazement of how great [most] of the work is in the Dominican Republic versus ANY of the pictures that I've seen from doctors here in the US.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Not very personable. Always seemed too busy for patients. I never saw him for any of my post op visits, only saw nurses. I only saw him once I requested him (took about 45mins) to look at my six month post op result that I was not satisfied with.