New Gorgeous Waistline and Thighs for 39 Years Old, Mother of 3! - Atlanta, GA

It’s only been 5 days since my procedure and the r...

It’s only been 5 days since my procedure and the results look amazing even with the swelling still present. I can’t believe how gorgeous my waistline and thighs look. I always knew I could have a stunning body again. I just needed a little help from Dr. Jones.
I can’t say enough about the kindhearted care and incredible results Dr. Jones has provided me. From my initial consultation, to my surgery, and now recovery Dr. Jones and his staff have shown me nothing but professionalism and genuine concern. Dr. Jones took the time to address my questions and calm all of my fears prior to my procedure. Following my surgery, Dr. Jones called himself to check to see how my recovery was going. At my post-surgery appointment, Dr. Jones and I celebrated together how great my body looks even at this early stage in the recovery process. I have my final follow-up appointment in 6-8 weeks and I can’t wait to see the final masterpiece that Dr. Jones has created for me.
If you are looking for an amazing plastic surgeon that genuinely cares about you and your astounding results then don’t look any further you’ve found him - Dr. Wright Jones!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon