Love my Lipo - Atlanta, GA

This was my second area that I had Dr. Z do. I am...

This was my second area that I had Dr. Z do. I am very active and fairly healthy 34 y/o who just could not seem to get rid of the love handles or the pooch. I tried everything (except giving up drinking). Anyway. I went in about 5 years ago to have my love handles and lower abs done. It was amazing. The recovery was quick and I had NO pain. After a few weeks I could totally tell a difference. Now, dont be alarmed, people arent going to really notice all that much but you will. Clothes will fit so much better and you will feel better. I actually think it's better keeping it my little secret.

This 2nd time around i had my upper abs done and a little more from the lower abs and I'm obsessed with the results. I had a touch more pain that lasted into the night of surgery but it just felt like a little pinching. Nothing major. I was back to work 2 days later.

Dr. Z and staff have always been so professional, kind and warm. I go there for everything now (facials, botox and they even sewed up my ear when my earring ripped through). I really appreciate how honest Dr. Z has been. I had asked about another area I was thinking about and he assured me I would not see any results from it and it would be a waste. Many other doctors would have just operated anyway. I will continue to go back to Dr. Z for any future plastic surgery needs I may want/need.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon