How to Lose 6 Waist Inches in 2 Hours. - Atlanta, GA

I wanted to have lipo simply because I wanted a...

I wanted to have lipo simply because I wanted a nice body but i didn't want to workout to get it. I am 23 years old, pretty fit I just had some unwanted fat. I had my upper and lower abdomen, back and sides done and I am 100% satisfied, excited and confident in my body now. It has only been a week since my surgery and I've lost 26cm in circumference and 6" in my waist and my doctor said Im still pretty swollen. Dr. Fara is an outstanding surgeon with over 20+ years in cosmetic surgery, his bedside manners are impeccable. He is available 24/7 post surgery (he will even text you if thats what you prefer) he gives you step by step instructions on how to take care of yourself at home to maximize results and you can tell he truly cares about his patients. I would recommend liposuction to anyone struggling to lose weight in certain areas or someone who is not confident with their body or someone who is close to their goal body image but just needs a little assistance. They say the first day is the worst day and my first day wasn't that bad at all. When i got home I was able to walk on my own to and from the restroom, the worst part to me was sleeping. It was very uncomfortable with the wraps on but the pain pills helped a lot. Make sure you have someone who can check on you regularly for the first 2 days just to make sure you take your medicine on time and keep your legs/ head elevated. I will try to remember to post pictures in about a month to show just how good my surgery turned out.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fara is amazing, great person fantastic surgeon great overall experience.