Better Appearance - Atlanta, GA

From the time I stepped in the door, my experience...

Dr. Klein

From the time I stepped in the door, my experience has been very warming and welcoming. I appreciate the hospitality that Sono Bello shows to every patient. My favorite nurse is Gattlin, he's awesome! He takes his time, he listens to you and makes you feel comfortable with opening up and the entire process. My favorite thing about being a patient at Sono Bello is that after your procedure Dr. Klein always calls you personally to check on how you're doing and that they give you a step by step plan to follow as far as exercise and healing is concerned. Another thing about Dr. Klein I love is that he definitely takes your mind off the procedure and helps put you at ease! I find this not only extremely helpful but also very encouraging. He also lets us know that if you should ever need to talk to him please don't hesitate to contact him. The staff follows this same mantra as well. Dr. Klein and the entire staff at Sono Bello is GREAT! I recommend them to anyone who is looking to transform into a better you! I am loving my results!