Ready to Get Rid of Painful Lipoma

I have a lipoma the size of a soap bar, at least...

I have a lipoma the size of a soap bar, at least that's what it seems from the outside! I've been delaying the procedure for more than a year but now I need to get it removed. It's located on my right back side. It has grown and it hurts! It's tender to the touch and the pressure on my back muscles is very bothersome.

I've been feeling anxious since I've never had surgery before but Dr. Castillo seems truth-worthy and based on the reviews I've read here I believe I've chosen the right surgeon.

Successful lipoma removal!

It's been 2 weeks and a half since Dr. Castillo removed the lipoma from my back. I describe this procedure as a success since it went well and I'm healing wonderfully. I can attest to what everyone has said about Dr. Castillo's kindnesses, his prowess as a plastic surgeon and the personal attention that he provides throughout all the process. I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Castillo and obviously I highly recommend him without any reservations.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon