Great Experience with Dr. Morgan & Staff! Atlanta, GA

I am unlucky enough to have inherited a lip shape...

I am unlucky enough to have inherited a lip shape that has caused my upper lip to practically disappear as I've aged. This year, at 45 years old, I decided enough was enough and began to look into options. I just wanted a natural, conservative change that didn't make me look as if I'd had "work" done. I did some checking around, and after a couple of failed consultations with others came across Dr. Morgan. From the first moment I arrived at her office for my consultation I had a great feeling. She takes her time with your appointment, really listens and takes great care to measure and explain what you can expect from the procedure and completely puts you at ease. I knew that she understood my goal for the procedure, and I immediately knew I didn't need to look further & booked my appointment for the surgery. I also asked her to remove two flesh colored moles on my face that my dermatologist would not touch (due to fear of causing a scar), and she did not hesitate to provide me with advice on how she could do exactly what I wanted with minimal/no scarring.

I am a bit of a difficult case because I take a blood thinner because of several clotting disorders. I had to discontinue my medication for a week before having the surgery, and Dr. Morgan took great care to make sure that I was able to start my medication again a day after surgery. Despite the fact that I normally bruise extremely easy, I experienced very minimal bruising as a result of the surgery. She was so careful, and her instructions for my recovery were so good that I only needed a "frozen pea" ice pack as my pain relief and swelling reduction. I never took the first pain pill, which was quite an unexpected (and welcome) surprise! My surgery was on a Thursday and I was back at work the following Wednesday with nothing but a small bandage over the stitches. All stitches out after a week and I was able to put on make up and no one even noticed.

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Morgan and her wonderful staff. They are professionals in every sense of the word. If ever I decide to have any other cosmetic procedures done, you can bet Dr. Morgan will be the only person I will go to.

Pics

Added pics - sorry for the orientation issues, posting from an Apple device.

More pics

A few more...
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Incredibly knowledgeable and professional. She & her staff took great care with me and gave great instructions that really helped me to recover quickly and well. I highly recommend Dr. Morgan!