Finally!!! I Find Well Experienced and Reputable Doctor Elizabeth Morgan! - Atlanta, GA

I always had this long distance between upper lip...

I always had this long distance between upper lip and nose base with prominent nasolabial fold in between them. As years were passing by it had became longer! I hate it so bad.So, I start looking into solution for that problem. Lip lift .Wow ! Results online before and after look amazing. I can look better too! Just like those woman on photos -I said it to myself. And today was a day my procedure. I was flew in Atlanta this morning, surgery was done around 1-1:15a afternoon. It was done by 2 pm . Ladies, let me tell you something, doctor Morgan is wonderful. During consultation she took her time to explain every single step of surgery, she had an answer for all my questions. She also changed my mind about lip reduction We had agreed on skin size removal 8 mm. I was going for 10,but changed my mind. Original distance was 20 mm. The surgery was done under local anesthesia( I asked for that) It went beautiful. I did not feel pain, at all! Right now I am at the airport -flying back home .I have steristrips over stiches and a band aid with tiny gauze. I also wearing a mask. I will keep you update with post surgery healing !

upper lip lift

It was not bad after all. I was taking ibuprofen 600 every 4 hours , that kept me comfortable.Accept slight discomfort when you yarn or open you mouth to eat. Today things are so much better.I even went food shopping.My steri strips came out, so I clean out scar with peroxide and apply neosporin all day. When I went out I just put a skin matching color band aid. Doctor Morgan office contact me today to let me know that my sutures can be removed Monday!

lip lift

day#2 after lip lift

I forgot to mention that my original philtrum length was 18 mm! I asked doctor Morgan to take 10 mm. But her professional suggestion was 7 mm. So , we had agreed on 8 mm. And I think this was a right decision !

lip lift

Yayyyy! Little improvement on nose,lol

lip lift surgery a week later

Sutures removed, yayyy!! Now its a healing time. I had Skype follow-up consultation with doctor Elizabeth Morgan . She did assure me the healing process doing good! I also got a postcard in a mail from her office with warm wishes and fast recovery from entire staff. It made me feel very good and special !

My lips bigger !

My face starting to look normal! Most swolleness its gone! I dont look anymore like someone from "Desperate housewives" Lol ! My incision healing well too, thanks to Curad "Silver solution " antimicrobal cream . Its a best stuff for any post operative wound. Its works better then triple antibiotic!! I could tell. Its also suppose to provide smooth healing with minimum scarring. I will let you all know how that worked for me.

some improvement on face

day#9 with some make up

I feel like I am brand new person!

day # 11

Now its a healing time. The incision is pink color, feel still tight around my nose.I start using pure onion juice with vaseline and before I go to bed I put vitamin C with serum. Onion juice its what I found the best for scars, even kelloid ones. The famous scar cream "Mederma" contain onion exstract one of the main ingredients. I will let all you know how good it is. Every time I am out I just cover my scar with "dermablend"

lip lift day #18

Hello everyone! I hope you all doing well. I was just busy working crazy hours, dis not have a time for a updates. Right now I am just having problem with scarring .Camouflaging it , and just living I had became a different person -better me !! I love myself , every morning I woke up and I look at the mirror and I am see me as a beautiful person. Scars will fade. I feel lime I am starting my new life -happy, loving and healthy , god bless you dr.Morgan!!!!

day #20

its easier now to cover a scar.Its flat now, just redness. I was out for Easter with my friends for the first time (dont count working ), lol !
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Morgan she is amazing plastic surgeon.I wish we had more people like her .Honest and open , not $$ greedy. And everyone was very caring and supportive. Stephanie and Samantha very nice people. Stephanie was cheering me up during procedure, and keeping me calm .