Lip Lift (Bullhorn) - Atlanta, GA

I had lip lift (bullhorn style) done on October 8,...

I had lip lift (bullhorn style) done on October 8, 2014 at Dr.Morgan's office in Midtown. The whole procedure took about an hour under local anesthesia. There was no pain during or after the procedure, I got prescribed painkillers just in case, but there was no need for them. Swelling was at its worst on days 2 and 3, I assumed it would be the lips, but it was the nose and cheeks. Swelling of lips and cheeks went down dramatically on day 4, the nose stayed swollen up to two weeks.
The scar didn't give me any uncomfortable feeling, it started inching really bad on week three after I started applying silicon gel on it, but there was never pain. Sutures were removed on day 5 and I tried to stay calm and do as less motion as possible not to stretch the scar. I went to work on day 6 with some make up applied to the scar.
My columella was 1.8 mm long and it became 1.3 mm after the procedure. My two main goals were reached - I wanted to have an invisible scar under the nose and upper teeth shown 2-3 mm. The lip corners looked down at the beginning making the mouth "fish like", but it changes slowly.
Overall my experience with Dr.Morgan was wonderful. She and her assistant Gina are the nicest people ever and make you feel very comfortable and confident. I rate my experience with Dr.M. 12 out of 10.

2 months after