Lip Lift - Atlanta, GA

First of all, am not the type to write a review,...

First of all, am not the type to write a review, but due to such a nice outcome, really wanted to post this...I had been interested in this particular procedure for awhile now, and finally decided just to do it. Am so glad I did, as I really am very pleased with the outcome. The swelling is, of course, the worst on the second and third day, but after that it improves pretty quickly. After the stitches were taken out, was surprised at how tiny the incision site was. My friend said she couldn't even see it, as she was surprised after seeing my bloody stitches at first, hehe. After the stitches are taken out, the incision heals very quickly.

Tooth show

Also, sorry about no pics with much tooth show...I have a porcelain veneer on one of my front teeth that looks okay in real life, but looks a lot bigger than the other front tooth in photos, so am self conscious of it in photos a bit, but I do have more tooth show now, after the procedure. Need to get a better veneer now, lol.

I was emailed if I could upload a few pics that were more 'up-close' to scar

Here they are...Close up pics of scar at a few weeks to three months (:
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon