23, Juvederm & Botox User - Atlanta, GA

I've been to Dr. Nelson several times and he has...

I've been to Dr. Nelson several times and he has never disappointed! He is always very professional but super friendly and ask about my family, dog, boyfriend, job, etc. It really means a lot to me because I know he genuinely cares.

My first visit with Dr. Nelson was February of this year and it was my first time ever having Juvederm injected into my lips and Botox into my forehead. He sat with me for a very long time answering my questions and offering helpful information. He then did a wonderful, painless job and made my skin flawless and lips beautiful. I love going to his office and recommend anyone who is even considering Botox or Juvederm to go in for a consultation. Dr. Nelson is very talented and will help you create the look you want! He also has an awesome Practice Manager, I could talk to Lynne for days! You have to go visit Dr. Nelson's Office! I will never go anywhere else!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon