58 Years Old. Tune Up Needed.......... - Atlanta, GA

5 years ago I had the lifestyle lift along with...

5 years ago I had the lifestyle lift along with the neck lift. Still looks good and it made all the difference in the world with the way I looked and felt. 2years ago I decided to get my upper and lower eyes done along with fractional laser. It was by far the best decision I have ever made. My bags under my eyes were so bad I was totally embarrassed by them. Now I look so much younger. My doctor was excellent with every procedure I had. And it all looks so natural. Down time was brief with all procedures. I would recommend every procedure I have had done 100%. The other good thing I was never in pain. I am sure everyone is different but I experienced 0 pain. Dr. Elizabeth Whitaker is awesome!!!!
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Whitaker is great. She listens to what you want and never pushes. The results were wonderful and everything I asked for. I have seen her now for 4 different procedures. All had great results. I would highly recommend her for any procedure you might be in search of. I would never go to anyone else.