Periareolar (Keyhole) Top Surgery for Trans*Masculine Individual

I was looking to get what trans* individuals refer...

I was looking to get what trans* individuals refer to as "top surgery" with Marisa Lawrence. It was advised that a method called "Laser Liposuction" would work best for me as they used that method on men who had gynecomastia. They wound up doing a combination of laser liposuction and periaereolar; that is, incisions below both nipples were made and extra breast tissue was removed to sculpt my chest in the most masculine form possible. I had this surgery done before being on testosterone for very long (I had been undergoing HRT for about 2.5 months before surgery) so my pectoral muscles were not yet fully developed. I was pleased with my results in that my chest looked as perfect as I could have imagined. A bonus effect of the surgery that they reassured me of the fact that the laser reduction would shrink/reduce the sensitivity of my nipples as well which was something that concerned me.

The staff is extremely LGBT friendly and I would highly recommend this business practice to anyone looking to get a similar surgery or even full mastectomy for larger breasts (I had small breasts to begin with). My partner also got a non nipple sparing mastectomy and it looks phenomenal now. Their instructions for healing were fantastic and I wound up with nearly non-existant scars. I am guessing they will fully disappear in a matter of time. Thank you, Marisa Lawrence, for helping me get one step closer to becoming the person I've always wanted to be.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lawrence and her nurses were very professional throughout the entire procedure. If you are very dysphoric about your breasts I would recommend vocalizing that you have a problem being touched as they do need to inspect the area pre-surgery. It was a comfortable environment and not once throughout the entire process did I feel judged or mistreated. They were excited to help me achieve my desired result and that was what I loved most about going there. It is a procedure that most trans* individuals save up a long time for and want to go well, so I can say with confidence that this is a place you can go and feel good about.