Curious Newbie - Atlanta, GA

I had been thinking about lip injections/botox for...

I had been thinking about lip injections/botox for about a year and a half, and I was finally curious enough to make an appointment. I noticed all of Dr. Castillo's flawless reviews, so I decided to fill out an inquiry on RealSelf. He contacted me immediately (on a Saturday), and he was able to schedule me for a free consultation that following Monday. I was obviously very nervous since I had never done any kind of cosmetic enhancement. I felt so welcomed and comfortable from the moment I walked into his office. His office manager is so sweet and eager to make all processes easier. As far as Dr. Nelson goes, I'm so impressed with how he runs his practice. I had tons of questions, and he took the time to answer every single one of them. I never felt rushed. I've been to consultations before where I felt like I was an inconvenience and just another face in the crowd of existing patients. This was definitely not the case with Dr. Nelson. He's so informative and sincerely concerned about understanding your goals. I ended up getting both procedures (Juvederm in lip and botox) that day. It was the easiest process ever. I was in and out. I would recommend him to anyone/everyone who's looking for a doctor that knows what they're doing and who is well equipped with the proper techniques to achieve your cosmetic goals.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

As far as Dr. Nelson goes, I'm so impressed with how he runs his practice. I had tons of questions, and he took the time to answer every single one of them. I never felt rushed. I've been to consultations before where I felt like I was an inconvenience and just another face in the crowd of existing patients. This was definitely not the case with Dr. Nelson. He's so informative and sincerely concerned about understanding your goals. I ended up getting both procedures (Juvederm in lip and botox) that day. It was the easiest process ever. I was in and out. He called me personally the next day to check in with me about how I was doing after the procedures. He sincerely cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone/everyone who's looking for a doctor that knows what they're doing and who is well equipped with the proper techniques to achieve your cosmetic goals.