33 Year Old Female Needing Facial Reconstruction - Atlanta, GA

I am very luck to have found Dr. Castillo as my...

I am very luck to have found Dr. Castillo as my Plastic Surgeon!! He has by far the BEST bedside manner. When I first visted him, I had no idea what my options were and he was very thorough in his examination and made sure that I was well educated to make an informed decision for my plan of care. Both he and his staff were so friendly and you can tell the office has a "patients first" attitude and they love what they do. I have just had the BEST experince with Dr. Castillo and I will be recommending him to my friends and family if they are need of Plastic Surgery medicine.

Juvaderm in a forehead dent for 33 yr old female

My plastic surgeon recommended Juvederm to fill in a huge dent in my forehead. The injury happened when I was in my early 20s. It amazed me how Juvederm instantly fixed my dent and now I have my natural shape on my forehead again. It took a good two weeks after the injection procedure for the filler to soften and settle. I could not be happier with the results. What an awesome alternative instead of surgery. Highly recommend Juvederm

I am very lucky to have found Dr. Castillo as my Plastic Surgeon!! He has by far the BEST bedside manner. When I first visted him, I had no idea what my options were and he was very thorough in his examination and made sure that I was well educated to make an informed decision for my plan of care. Both he and his staff were so friendly and you can tell the office has a "patients first" attitude and they love what they do. I have just had the BEST experince with Dr. Castillo and I will be recommending him to my friends and family if they are need of Plastic Surgery medicine.