Just Started... - Atlanta, GA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Just started my first set of aligners. There was...

Just started my first set of aligners. There was some pressure the very first day but manageable after. I have a slight lisp which is realy annoying but hopefully it will go away. I read somewhere online that singing really helps so now I can officially annoy everyone in the house -:)

We'll see how it goes and post the progress once in a while.

p.s. Not rating this yet since I've just started treatment.

Completed the whole invisalign treatment. For my...

Completed the whole invisalign treatment. For my particular situation (mainly treating gaps) I feel the treatment was well worth the investment. As in most such procedures, it is very important to:

1). Select a good doctor/provider whom you can trust
2). Discuss goals and get a realistic expectation of what is and what is not possible in your situation
3). Understand the long term outlook and implications. For example, l have to wear retainers for the rest of life because teeth have a tendency to revert to original position.

Most importantly, check out the many great reviews and Q & A on this site. I am happy with Invisalign and feel like I've got rid of a major annoyance that has bugged me since birth. -:)