Horrible Botox Results! Distorted Cheeks, Droopy Lids, One Brow Higher Than the Other and Increased Wrinkles - Atlanta, GA

This is the 2nd time I have had horrible results...

This is the 2nd time I have had horrible results with this Doctor. The 1st time she was amazing! I had a bad result and went back again thinking it was possibly bad communication....she did the same thing! I had a big interview scheduled and needed to look refreshed, now I look like a freak! I wish I could say she was concerned or offered to fix it........but based on last time I know better than to go back and risk it. She blew off my concerns and made me feel humiliated I even brought it up.

Lost Trustb

Thank you all for your suggestions and support. I've since determined that it was most likely injecting the Botox into my crows feet that cause the odd cheek shape and increased under eye wrinkles and bunching. Ironically, on my 1st consult she advised against treating that area since I am an "eye smiler". She's not been able to get it right since that 1st time and gave me no reason why my results were different. As for the droopy eyelids and one higher than the other, I have no answer still. I did contact the doctor and sent these pictures to give her the opportunity to fix it. The office manager left a VM saying that I was obviously "crinkling my nose" to cause the look- ummmm really?? And that it is standard that most of their patients require a touch up two weeks post and that I just need to schedule an appointment and come PAY for a 'touch up'! I was a little shocked, and very sad, that this is the 2nd time I've paid to get horrible results and this was how Dr Jarmuz chose to handle it. I will have to pay to have it fixed by someone, but I've lost all trust in her.
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

My 1st results were amazing! I went back and twice she messed up my face and was cavalier about my concerns and acted as if she did not see the problem. I am horrified with the way I look now.