Halo & Dr. Tessa Bell: The Perfect Pair - Atlanta, GA

I go to Dr. Tessa Bell for all my laser work &...

I go to Dr. Tessa Bell for all my laser work & skin care so I was super thrilled when she called me and told me about the HALO laser. I had really wanted to do fraxel laser but could not with the amount of down time it needed. HALO was minimal downtime and I saw immediate results. It only improved over the next week too. I can't tell you how many people came up to me and asked me what I had done because I looked fabulous!!
Did it hurt? Yes, but only for an hour or so after. I credit Tessa with taking such wonderful care of me during the procedure and following up after I went home. she explained everything that was going to happen and was spot on, as usual. There is a reason I follow her wherever she goes and recommend her to all my friends!
Dr. Tessa Bell

Like I mentioned above, Tessa Bell is one of the very few people I trust with my skin care and the only person I trust with a laser. She knows her stuff and exhibits excellent patient care to her clients.