Self Renewal - Atlanta, GA

Being roughly 45 years old and a 3 on the Norwood...

Being roughly 45 years old and a 3 on the Norwood scale I had serious doubts on ever having a hair transplant done. I kept seeing awful strip scars and I knew if I did have the procedure done I would defiantly have the FUE surgery. I did plenty of research and I started saving for my procedure. I called Dr Cole after years of waiting and I can honestly without a doubt, one of the best decisions I've ever made. I responded extremely well to the procedure (12hrs) and after 1 week I was back at work and to this day no one knows I had anything done. Yes, the procedure turned out that well. I know eventually I will have to have another procedure but after the first I will not hesitate to do it again. Dr Cole , along with his first rate staff did a fantastic job. I hope this review helps anyone who might be considering having this procedure.
I would recommend taking 2 weeks off from work. I really cut my time close with my work and I wish I would have taken another week just because of the swelling afterwards.
I have to add that the cost is expensive and everyone is different but that being said, you get what you pay for .

post op pics

One pic is after 1 week of healing. I did as Dr Cole instructed and the last pic is how it has turned out so far. It's now been 8 months since the procedure.

8th month

After showering
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr Cole is very personable and down to earth with superb professionalism. I couldn't have made a better choice.