At 52 Years Old I'm Losing my Forehead !

The decision on whether or not to have hair...

The decision on whether or not to have hair restoration surgery requires serious contemplation and is not to be taken lightly. The benefits can be tremendous; however, expectations need to managed. Looking into the future, I never pictured myself as the overweight bald guy. Diet, exercise and self discipline was the solution to the overweight issue. The solution to the baldness required the skillful hand of a qualified surgeon.
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you are considering this procedure, you owe it to yourself to consult with Dr. Jonathan Ballon. Dr. Ballon is uniquely qualified, highly experienced and passionate about hair restoration. He has a personal perspective unlike many other surgeons and imparts firsthand knowledge of the process in an empathetic manner. I had my procedure performed by Dr. Ballon and his wonderful professional staff approximately 3.5 months ago. The results to date are beyond my expectations. The only regret about my decision to have the procedure done, and by Dr. Ballon, is that I didn't do it years ago. I offer one piece of advice to all considering this procedure: Consult with Dr. Ballon. The only thing you have to lose by not speaking with him is more hair.