Low BMI with Co-Morbidities

I have gained and lost the same weight for the...

i have gained and lost the same weight for the last 30 years. It's easy to lose it but impossible to keep off. I have tried every diet that ever existed, some more than once. Most recently, I was on QYsimia. It worked great but I was cranky, weepy, and depressed. Once I stopped the weight came back with an additional 20 pds. I have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, severe sleep apnea, and hypothyroidism. Recently, I developed non alcoholic fatty liver and was prescribed Metformin for diabetes. I'm really hoping this surgery "cures" some of these health issues and helps me keep the weight off I plan to lose.
I had to do the 6 mths of nutritional counseling, Phy evaluation, and hospital tests for insurance. My PreOp is June 27 and my surgery is on July 5. I'm not nervous really, just ready to get started on a healthier way of life.
I am 5'3" tall and at my highest weight 212 pds. I have not picked a goal weight yet.

Surgery Scheduled for July 5 2016

My PreOp is on June 27 and Surgery on July 5.
HW 212