55 Y/o Male in Need of Adding Density - Atlanta, GA

About 20 years ago, I had several strip procedures...

About 20 years ago, I had several strip procedures to replace my hair loss with one of the leaders in the field at the time. While the work that was done was excellent, I was in need of some additional density since my initial procedures. I met with Dr. Cole and his team and knew immediately that I would be in good hands. I had a FUE procedure last April and I've been thrilled with the results. In fact, I'm considering a second session with Dr. Cole sometime later this year. I would highly recommend Dr. Cole to anyone considering a hair transplant.
Dr. Cole, Cole Hair Transplant Group

When I first met with Dr. Cole, I was impressed at how he listened to my concerns and then mapped out a plan to address them. He set a very realistic expectation and spent as much time as I needed to make my decision. Kim and his entire staff were fantastic and made me comfortable through the entire process...and their follow-up was terrific. They were able to work with my schedule so that I had minimal downtime from work and now more than a year later, I'm thrilled with the results. If you are looking for the best results, you definitely need to consult with Dr. Cole and his Team.