FTM Transgender Chest Masculinization, I Made a Huge Mistake. Atlanta, GA

I took 4 photos of chest masculinization...

I took 4 photos of chest masculinization procedures performed on transmen with chests similar in shape and size as mine to my initial consultation with Dr. Morgan. After we discussed her performing top surgery on me, the last thing I asked her was if she was sure the procedure wasn't too specialized and if she was confident she could give me the results I was seeking. She asked me if I was confident I wanted a male-appearing chest, and when I said I did, she smiled and said that then she could help me.
The results speak for themselves. Dr. Morgan clearly does not have the knowledge, skill, or experience required to perform chest masculinization surgery. I accept full responsibility for having failed to do my due diligence and asking Dr. Morgan for photos of past surgeries, how many of these procedures she’d performed, etc. I know it’s a very specialized procedure and I should have known better. That said, Dr. Morgan should never have agreed to do the surgery. She had to know she did not have the experience necessary and exercised extremely poor judgement. I am suffering the repercussions of Dr. Morgan's irresponsible decision, and every day I am reminded of the horrible mistake I made in trusting her.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Morgan is professional, attentive, and caring, however, she needs to accept her limitations and not undertake procedures beyond her capabilities. Due to her attempting to perform a surgery with which she had little or no experience, I ended up with a horribly disfigured chest