39 Year Old

I'm super excited. I've been thinking about it for...

I'm super excited. I've been thinking about it for way too long. I'm going to my first consultation here in Atlanta with Dr. jimerson. I've was always super skinny until the age of 35. Over time I noticed my rear was starting to loose its shape and my stomach was getting out of control. I worked out for a year and lost my stomach but my butt went with it. Anyhoo, I'm ready now and wiling to pay a pretty penny for a experienced doctor that is here I. Atlanta. I'm super nervous simply because I've never been put to sleep before. I will keep you guys posted along the way. Below is a pic of me and a wish pic.

Consultation. Check.

Okay, so I met with Dr Jimerson and his wonderful staff. The office is decorated beautiful. Everyone was very professional. My questions were answered and I felt very comfortable. Dr Jimerson was very honest and straight forward. I'm scheduled to have my procedure done on December 8th. I'm so excited. While I was waiting to see the doctor I was motivated even more watching all the beautiful bodies walking around his office. I will be getting my bra roll, lower back, stomach and flank Lipo and fat transfer to butt and hips. I almost swallowed my brain when I saw the quote but hey you get what you pay for. I'll keep you ladies posted after my pre op appointment on December 6th.