Deep Plane Face Lift, Eye Brow Lift, Lower Eye Lift, Replacement Breast Implants - Atlanta, GA

It has been almost a year since I had my face...

It has been almost a year since I had my face lift/brow lift and replacement implants with Dr Vincent N. Zubowicz, MD and I am extremely happy. I traveled from NJ to Atlanta, GA for the procedure. After following different posts and doctors on real self, doing skype and virtual Dr consultations as well as researching all patient reviews of doctors on the internet, I made my decision to work with Dr Zubowicz.

His office manager , Christina , who is also his wife, is a complete down to earth sweetheart that was very patient with my questions and always got back to me with an answer.

I wanted to wait a year and let the ole face settle before I gave my review.

Great Points about this Doctor.
-Dr Zubowicz gave me references I could check.
- He was extremely knowledgable and easily gained my trust
-He is no nonsense and would not do a procedure just to do it.
-He will give you the facts

I recommend you go to see Dr Vincent N. Zubowicz. There are no surprises.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I love my face and I love Dr. Zubowicz. He gave me a refreshed younger me that still looks like me..only younger. I got my sassy back !!! Great Points about this Doctor. -Dr Zubowicz gave me references I could check. - He was extremely knowledgable and easily gained my trust -He is no nonsense and would not do a procedure just to do it. -He will give you the facts The first few days my face was swollen and my eyes had a little bruising. I had very little pain which was really more of a discomfort from being swollen. My forehead was numb for a few months and really itchy. But that was a very little price to pay for the great results and care I received. I recommend you to go see Dr Vincent N. Zubowicz. There are no surprises.