It's Never Too Late- 65 Years Old and Thrilled with New Look!! - Atlanta, GA

After a hugely successful tummy tuck in January...

After a hugely successful tummy tuck in January 2011 I had no hesitation whatsoever in contacting Dr Fara to discuss blepharoplasty.
The procedure was just as expected, my eyes were covered with dressings, changed regularly, and an hour later 8 was driven home. I continued using iced water towels, rested and felt no discomfort and certainly no pain. Dr Fara called to check that all was well.
Over the days I followed a protein diet, as Dr Fara suggested, drank lots of water and took vitamin C tablets, all to help my swift recovery. I spent a few days at a resort but stayed out of the sun and away from the beach, but relaxed and enjoyed the fresh air and felt fine.
Over the weeks the stitches dissolved, slower than I expected and the bruising subsided and by the end of 6 months my eyes looked normal. Bearing in mind I was 65 years old and the recovery takes longer it was a perfect result.
Week by week:
1 lots of stitches intact, bruising coming out- wore sunglasses all of the time when out!!!
2 still looked as though I had had a big fight and most black stitches were visible.
3 most stitches by now had dissolved and eyes were less red.
4 just corner stitches left.
5 little redness around eyes due to sensitive skin.
6 new me!! Eyes more open, look more alert and under eyes are smoother.
1 year later:
My eyes look great. If I am very tired they become red, but just looks as though I am wearing eye shadow, so no problem!
Conclusion:
I am thrilled with my new look. My face looks fresher, eyes wider and a younger look.
Another wonderful piece of magic.
Thank you Dr Fara.
Thank you also to the wonderful and supporting staff.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr Fara is a gentle perfectionist. He is reassuring, very warm and friendly, open and you immediately feel comfortable with him. He explained the process to me in detail, answered queries, offered suggestions and I felt very relaxed and at ease. Here was someone I completely trusted. The procedure was just as I expected. The staff at the Windstar hospital were very friendly and helpful and in no time I was back in my room and heard Dr Fara checking that I was feeling fine and reassuring me that all had gone well.