Dry Eyes and Droop - I Didn't Even Know I Had This Problem - Age 58 - Atlanta, GA

At a general consultation, Dr. Maloney pointed...

At a general consultation, Dr. Maloney pointed out that I most likely have dry eyes due to the droop of my lower lids. I had never thought about this, but I was only able to wear my contacts for about three hours per day. After the procedure I am able to wear them as long as I would like.-- 7 AM till midnight. I could not get over the appearance when he showed me how just a little lift of the lower lids would make for a more youthful appearance. I am so glad he pointed this out !
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Maloney pointed out how my droopy eyes were detracting from my appearance. On a computer screen he showed me how lifting each one a little bit would improve my appearance greatly. I am so happy he pointed this out even though I did not ask. No more dry eyes !! I can wear my contacts forever :). Sometimes we do not understand the process of aging. This office staff and Dr Maloney took such good care of me. I am so happy with all of my results.