30 Year Old Restalyne Under Eye Circles and Bags - Atlanta, GA

The past year, I've aged a lot. Mostly under my...

The past year, I've aged a lot. Mostly under my eyes. After a bad breakup & turning 30, I just looked tired and sad all the time. I've been nervous to get injectables under my eyes, but after extensive research I decided to go back to Dr. John Connors office to have the procedure done. Maggie, the Nurse practitioner, did the procedure. And she did an excellent job explaining the options, why Restalyne would be best for me, and the amount needed to achieve a natural look. I received 1 syringe and she numbed the area with lidocaine before hand. The procedure was very tolerable and I could see results immediately. Very pleased. Wish I would have done this sooner!

One day after

Swelling started about 6 hours after, mainly under my right eye. Bruising under my right eye started then as well. Me eyes are sore, but it's very tolerable. I've been icing my eyes and reducing my sodium intake. I can already tell a difference.

Today, it looks like I have a decent shiner on my right eye, both eyes are a tad swollen, but nothing terrible. I put a little concealer on but covered with sunglasses. So far, so good!

6 days out

Still have mild bruising under my right eye, easily covered with makeup though.

Two weeks out, final results with one syringe of Restalyne

I'm very pleased. It looks natural. I still have some circles but not bags like I did. My allergies are crazy right now so it doesn't help, but you can see overall how it looks. I have mascara on but no concealer.

Maggie was WONDERFUL. She spent time with me, talked me through he process, and what to expect afterwards. Everyone at Dr. Connors office is great.