Extremely Happy with the Results of my Tummy Tuck! - Atlanta, GA

After two kids, the extra skin on my stomach was...

After two kids, the extra skin on my stomach was just not going away. I had the tummy tuck performed in February. I was out of the out-patient facility in a few hours. My down time was very little and I was able to go back to work within two weeks. I was able to get back to my routine in a month. You can't stand up completely straight for a few months because the skin is tight so that does limit the activities you want to participate in. By 2 months, I was back to normal. The scar is from hip to hip. At first, it is hard to look. But the look of my body without the flabby extra skin is worth it. It completely changed my appearance in underwear, bathing suits, and clothes. I feel so, so much better about my self image. The price and healing period was completely worth it.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nunn and his staff are terrific! Dr. Nunn takes his time to explain what the needs are and what the options are in order for me to make the right decision for me. He also was very easy to talk to and answered my numerous questions with patience. I also dealt with the surgical coordinator, office nurse, and surgical nurse. They were all outstanding and very comforting throughout the whole process. It really struck me how quick everyone was caring in my journey and quick to respond. Everyone, including Dr. Nunn, reached out to me after surgery to find out how I was doing. I highly recommend Dr. Nunn and his staff. This was a great experience and life changing for me.