Exceed Expectations! Atlanta, GA

Exceeded Expectations! I visited Dr....

Exceeded Expectations!
I visited Dr. Benjamin Stong and Kalos Facial Plastic Surgery and have enjoyed excellent results with very little discomfort. I have had several opportunities to develop great confidence in Dr. Stong and his staff who are patient, knowledgeable and professional. The waiting room and treatment rooms are soothing and serene. All the members of his staff invest significant time and energy to make patients feel comfortable and valued. I asked a multitude of questions of Dr. Stong and his staff to make sure my expectations were realistic and possible. The results of Dr. Stong's artistry exceeded my expectations! I am so confident in my experience and the long-term results, that I have recommended Dr. Stong to my close friend who is now one of his patients, as well. I wholeheartedly give five stars to Dr. Benjamin Stong and Kalos Facial Plastic Surgery!
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Optimal Results! Dr. Benjamin Stong and Kalos Facial Plastic Surgery is at the top of his field. I asked a multitude of questions of Dr. Stong and his staff to make sure my expectations were realistic and possible. The results of Dr. Stong's artistry exceeded my expectations! I am so confident in my experience and the long-term results, that I have recommended Dr. Stong to my close friend who is now one of his patients, as well. Follow-up care has been excellent. I wholeheartedly give five stars to Dr. Benjamin Stong and Kalos Facial Plastic Surgery!