Cool Scupt for Wedding

I was getting ready for my upcoming wedding and...

I was getting ready for my upcoming wedding and was generously gifted a number of coolsculpting treatments with Dr. Lawrence. I was impressed by the clean and nicely put together office, and the friendly and professional staff. Everything about the experience was top notch. All of the women in the office made me feel completely comfortable despite my misgivings about the procedure. The put my fears at ease and took fantastic care of me. The only thing better than the experience was the RESULTS. I can't say enough about Dr. Lawrence and her staff. she has earned a lifetime patient for sure.

Keep coming back

After a friend gave me the gift certificate to use with Dr. Lawrence, I did not think I'd be coming back but I was wrong. I don't even live in the area but I make special trips to Atlanta just so I can come back. Not only are the laser and coolsculpt treatments amazing, but now I am totally obsessed with the skin care line and *live* off of the moisturizer. I've tried plenty of skin care products that various dermatologists have recommended in the past for my sensitive and dry skin, but none hold a candle to the line that Dr. Lawrence and her team have formulated. Its now one of my go to gifts/stocking stuffers to friends. They are all just as obsessed as I am!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon