Completely Destroyed my Figures and Made Me 2 Inches Bigger Around the Waist. Atlanta, GA

The procedure redistributed the fat, pretty much...

The procedure redistributed the fat, pretty much whatever was in the machine got bigger and maintained that shape, so now my upper abdomen sticks out, it's hard and cannot be sucked in.

Looking for advice from others that had the same experience. How did you fix it, did you have to go on a diet to get the fat to go down?

Liposuction required to fix cool sculpting fiasco

Sorry that I am just now posting photos. You can see what cool sculpting did to me. I actually look quite a bit worse now as the fat continued to grow months later. It seems to have stabilized. I will post photos of what I look like now.

I have been getting consultations with plastic surgeons for lip correction as Zeltiq, the manufacturer of the machine may pay to fix this. Invasive surgery is the only option. My original treating office tried to treat it with Reveal Ultrasound - some fat reduction treatment. It did nothing.

I will continue to update

They are working on a solution (so won't mention at this point)