29 Year Old Who Couldn't Get Rid of Flanks (No Kids, but Not the Best Genes) Atlanta, GA

Sooo no matter how small I got I could never get...

Sooo no matter how small I got I could never get rid of my bottom, side flanks :( I was seeing commercials for coolsculpting on tv so I decided to do some research and take the plunge. I had a consultation with SlimScuplting Studios in Atlanta GA and felt very confident after it was over. They were very informative and their offices were immaculate. I am very happy with my results and recommend it to anyone looking to get rid of stubborn fat/spot treated fat without all of the downtime and pain.

Pros: I saw results within 4 weeks of treatment (only had one treatment), no downtime, returned to work right after the procedure and had to buy a smaller waist trainer withing the 1st month. This definitely was what I expected and was worth the money in my opinion.

Cons: I had swelling up to 3 weeks after the procedure, I literally gained 5lbs from holding water and I looked a little preggo :(. At night, for the 1st week in a half, I experienced a slightly painful tingling sensation where they put the suction at. I just used advil and it seemed to help with the pain.

Overall very worth it for spot treatment.
SlimSculpting Studios