So Ready for This Surgery but Haven't Settled on a Dr,help!! - Atlanta, GA

Hey guys my name is bri, im 22 and beyond obsessed...

hey guys my name is bri, im 22 and beyond obsessed with this procedure.i would love it if i could have it done by the beginning of next year but i know that with how popular it is that may be far anyway,ive been looking at a few dr. im interested in dr.salama, dr jimerson, and dr cortes in houston.i dont want a table but i do want a miracle watts/jlo/erica mena/jenelle salazar booty. ill post wish pics later and current body pics.if anybody has had the procedure done please let me know.especially if it was by one of the docs i listed.i want to continue to blog about my experience from start to finish ,so i will be getting on here pretty often and updating anything i do or find out about the procedure.but thats all for now.thanks in advance guys for the help :)

May have found my doc + pics

Ok Sooooo.. I was doing some more research and looking at some reviews and ran across a dr Jonathan fisher in Miami and I'm in love with his work! I also see that he is the most affordable thus far. I contacted his office late last nite and they contacted me first thing this morning.i don't remember who I spoke with but I'll put it in my next update.she was very informative and sweet tho.ill be sending in my pics within the next couple of days to get my quote from them and I'll let you all know.but in the mean time if anyone has any more info about the dr or just the procedure in general please feel free to let me know.