Dr. Zaworski is Fantastic - Atlanta, GA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I originally went to see Dr. Zaworski for a...

I originally went to see Dr. Zaworski for a brow-lift. I am in my early 50s and wanted to lose the "tired" look that had come with age, but I also insisted that the results be natural. After browsing the internet for cosmetic surgeons in Atlanta I came upon Dr. Z's webpage and several reviews, all of which were glowing. I can say unequivocally that they were all spot on. After the procedure the comments I received were not "did you have something done" -- but instead "have you been sleeping better?" or "did you lose weight?". I had also recently left a very high stress job, so others thought it was because of that. Needless to say I was delighted with the results, and still am. In fact, I had broken my nose some 20 year earlier and asked two other surgeons (including one of whom was one of the most expensive cosmetic surgeons on Park Avenue) try to fix it. Neither could, and I thought I was destined to live the rest of my life with a mis-shapen nose. During one of my follow up visits with Dr. Z he asked about my nose and I told him the story. When I asked what he could do his comment was that he could "sure make it better". That he did, and in fact it looks well beyond better. It is basically perfect, and for me the result was both close to miraculous and wholly unexpected. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Z and his staff, including Susan. They are true professionals and, as opposed to most medical professionals, a pleasure to visit and catch up with. I feel like I really lucked out in finding them.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

They were always true professionals and a pleasure to see