Breast Reduction Approved by United Healthcare- Dr. JC Chang- Atlanta, GA

I couldn't have found a better doctor, I first met...

I couldn't have found a better doctor, I first met Dr. Chang when she was apart of Artisan Plastic Surgery.
I loved her work and her caring personality from the first time I met her, but at the time I wasn't ready to have a Breast Reduction, mainly b/c I was scared to have the procedure, but I regret not getting it done a year ago.

Finally I'm ready and when I called back to get in touch with Dr. Chang, I was pleased to know she has started her own Practice JC Plastic Surgery In Atlanta.

I had my second consultation with Dr. Chang - was just as amazing as the first one. I truly believe she the best kept secret with it comes to breast reduction and lifts, her work is beautiful, I'm hoping that my results are of what I have seen from her previous Patients.

INSURANCE APPROVAL:

It was so easy- I even got a personal call from United when they approved my Surgery.

The first 24 hours

I had my breast reduction yesterday, I was so nervous, I was going to cancel. I got to Northside Hospital and got checked into outpatient admissions and everyone is so kind and makes you feel comfortable.

The nurse comes to get me from my Breast Care Surgery Center Waiting Area. Dr. Chang comes to check up on me and all the sudden it hits me that this is happening- so she stands next to me while the nurse puts the IV in me- Dr. Chang made me feel comfortable and reassured me that I'm in good hands.

Everyone made sure I was ok- I had 6 nurses around me when I woke up from recovery- I guess I was talking a lot mess and entertaining them... But I had two nurses that wouldn't leave my side and were encouraging to take deep breaths so I can be realized... And kept checking my vitals.

Dr Chang came in to tell me I'm either going to be a large C or small D, that was music to my ears lol.

Heidi, Dr. Chang's practice manager also came to the hospital to check up on me and sit with me as well, she made sure I was comfortable and ready and explained I'm in good hands and she stayed at the hospital until I was good to go home.

That to me is service. Everyone at JC Plastic Surgery has been amazing.

The first 24 hours so far as been a breeze no pain, just a little sore, came back home and watched movies with my sisters and today I woke up alittle sore-
More update when I wake up

Day 3 post op

This surgery was easier then I imagined- so far so good, no real pain just a feeling of soreness...
I saw the "girls" for the first time and oh my- they look amazing! My surgeon is true artist! I have always had saggy boobs, right now it looks like I have implants.... I know they will drop but wow! I wish I did this years ago...

Day 6 Post Op

Recovery is a breeze- so far so good- I think a lot of this also has to do with the Surgeon's skills- I know every patient heals differently- but after reading lots of reviews and I'm so happy I picked Dr. Chang!

Im so happy I did this..

Post 2 weeks pictures...

Loving them - I have now switched to wearing front zip sport bras.. Very comfortable

3 months post op photos..

I love them!!!
Scars are almost invisible
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

She is amazing and her bedside manners are beyond any doctor I have met. I had 6 Consultation prior to meeting Dr Chang back in 2013, but I wasn't ready then to have my surgery, so when I was finally ready the only Doctor that I remembered from my consultations was Dr. Chang, so I reached back out to her office. I had my 2nd Consultation with her in Feb 2016 at her new Practice, JC Plastic Surgery I truly believe she is an artist when it comes to creating beautiful breasts. Her office staff is amazing and they walk you through everything and make you feel comfortable about your decision to have the surgery. She called me the day before my surgery to make sure I didn't have any additional questions. The day of my surgery at Northside, she came to check up on me while the nurse was taking my Vitals and I told her I Hate NEEDLES and Dr. Chang held my hand until they got the IV in me and calmed me down. If you are in the process of looking for skilled Surgeon in Atlanta... You owe yourself to at least have a consultation with Dr. Chang.