36DDD Down to Full C

I have always had huge boobs since I could...

I have always had huge boobs since I could remember. In fact they grew so large and so fast that I've had HORRIBLE stretch marks on the tops of them since age 11.
I made the decision to have them done recently due to chronic neck & back pain, and so far I feel like a great weight has been lifted!

2 days post op...

Very mild pain, I'm sure due to the Exparel injection I received. I feel a lot of tightness (like after exercising) but other than that it's all good! I reached in to touch my nips and I'm happy to say I still have feeling in them. Can't wait to finally see the girls, I pray they are a full C (they appear to be B cups right now). I have no drains, which is awesome, and also only have skin tape---no external sutures. Will upload some new pics in a few days when I get the okay to remove my bandages ????

Day 3 post op

Took my first shower today and took a peak at the girls. I'm not loving the shape thus far and they look way smaller than a C cup in my opinion, but I will give it some time. Still very little pain, I only need my pain meds once/twice daily. I do have some drainage seeping from the side of my right Breast, I'm hoping it is not anything serious, I'll keep an eye on it over the weekend. Other than that, I'd say I'm healing very well ????

Day 3 post op

I just threw away all my bras ???? after my post op with Dr. Chang on Monday, I'll be going on a bra shopping spree. I also want to get my nipples pierced this weekend. I'm probably trying to do it wayyy too soon, but while I still have this block it would be nice to not feel as much pain. Anyway, have an awesome weekend ladies ????????????

5 days post op 9/25/16

Not much has changed in the last few days. I am still very concerned about the shapes of them, they don't look as good as I had imagined, but I'm sure time will help. I'm also hoping that they are even (they don't look to be even by the pics taken today). I have also noticed that they are itching a lot and that my stretch marks are becoming more apparent :-( im hoping Dr. Chang has some answers at my post op this week

8 days Post Op

I had my first post op with Dr. Chang on 9/26. She assured me that I am healing well and she changed my tape. She also says I'm currently a 36D, but will be down to a full C once swelling subsides. I'm beginning to like the shape and size of them :-) im scheduled to see her again in a week and she will remove my two external stitches

Side by side comparison

Huge difference!

3 weeks PO

Had my second PO with Dr. Chang today and my two external sutures were removed and tape changed. I was advised

3 weeks PO***

I mistakenly posted the update before I was done. I'm using the app, didn't see an option to edit or delete the update...?

Anyhoo....I saw Dr. Chang today & got my 2 external sutures removed and my tape removed. I was advised that everything is healing fine. Beginning next week, I can remove the tape at home and begin using creams and oils for my scars :-)

I can begin exercising in about 2 weeks

I come back for a follow up with Dr. Chang in a month, at that point I'll be able to graduate to underwire bras. Size and shape are lovely, it's been a big adjustment for me but I can honestly say I am finally happy with them :-)

Admiring the view

My boobies look amazing :-)
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chang is AWESOME! She is extremely sweet and smart and very thorough with her exams as well as answering questions or addressing concerns. She was the first Physician I consulted with for the surgery and I knew at my initial visit that she would be THE ONE to do my procedure. Love love love Dr. Chang, highly recommended!