36DDD Down to Full C

I have always had huge boobs since I could...

I have always had huge boobs since I could remember. In fact they grew so large and so fast that I've had HORRIBLE stretch marks on the tops of them since age 11.
I made the decision to have them done recently due to chronic neck & back pain, and so far I feel like a great weight has been lifted!

2 days post op...

Very mild pain, I'm sure due to the Exparel injection I received. I feel a lot of tightness (like after exercising) but other than that it's all good! I reached in to touch my nips and I'm happy to say I still have feeling in them. Can't wait to finally see the girls, I pray they are a full C (they appear to be B cups right now). I have no drains, which is awesome, and also only have skin tape---no external sutures. Will upload some new pics in a few days when I get the okay to remove my bandages ????

Day 3 post op

Took my first shower today and took a peak at the girls. I'm not loving the shape thus far and they look way smaller than a C cup in my opinion, but I will give it some time. Still very little pain, I only need my pain meds once/twice daily. I do have some drainage seeping from the side of my right Breast, I'm hoping it is not anything serious, I'll keep an eye on it over the weekend. Other than that, I'd say I'm healing very well ????

Day 3 post op

I just threw away all my bras ???? after my post op with Dr. Chang on Monday, I'll be going on a bra shopping spree. I also want to get my nipples pierced this weekend. I'm probably trying to do it wayyy too soon, but while I still have this block it would be nice to not feel as much pain. Anyway, have an awesome weekend ladies ????????????
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chang is AWESOME! She is extremely sweet and smart and very thorough with her exams as well as answering questions or addressing concerns. She was the first Physician I consulted with for the surgery and I knew at my initial visit that she would be THE ONE to do my procedure. Love love love Dr. Chang, highly recommended!