Dr. Ghazi's Skill in Reconsturction is Evident in the Results! - Atlanta, GA

I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in June of 2015...

I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in June of 2015 and immediately found myself overwhelmed with the decisions to be made. Being referred to Dr. Ghazi was one of the highlights of this journey, making this tough decision, easy. I was dead set on the procedure I wanted but his thoroughness during our consultation changed my mind. I believe he truly took my body, life style and recovery needs in to consideration in making his recommendation. He is the only doctor, during my diagnoses and treatment, that I believe listened to me and took my wants/needs in to consideration in my medical plan. Having Dr. Ghazi involved from the beginning, my scars are minimal compared to others and I believe gave me better overall results.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ghazi truly cares about the results. I found him and the staff to be remarkable kind, considerate and beyond knowledgeable. Dr. Ghazi fully explained the procedures available and recommended the best surgery for my reconstruction. His staff is available and ready to assist. I have had one appointment in the last 7 months he was not available and I saw is PA (who is AWESOME too). Dr. Ghazi called later than day to make sure I didn't have any other questions or concerns. I have recommended Dr. Ghazi to my best friend who was just diagnosed and after interviewing several doctors, she too went with Dr. Ghazi.