When the Girls Dropped Like a Rock, Dr. Bernadette Ashraf Made Them Magnificent! Atlanta, GA

I truly thought that I'd never have any type of...

I truly thought that I'd never have any type of plastic surgery when it came to my breast; but, as I neared my 47th birthday, I looked in the mirror and saw the "girls dropped" and there was no hope of them "coming back" on their own. I immediately made an appointment to meet with Dr. Bernadette Ashraf for a lift; during my consultation, I immediately knew she was the doctor for me to perform this procedure. I felt like I was talking with my best friend as she knew instantly the results I wanted and she made it happen - beautifully too!!! As a close friend of mine, and former patient of Dr. Ashraf's, told me prior to my surgery: Dr. Ashraf is an artist. And, a magnificent sculptor she is with her artistic talent proven when it comes to a woman's body! I am more proud of my body now than I've ever been and Dr. Ashraf has given me the view to see this wonderful reality: I have abs & can now see them! I never considered another plastic surgeon, and couldn't be happier with my one & only choice in Dr. Bernadette Wang-Ashraf.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bernadette Wang-Ashraf is a brilliant plastic surgeon who is a genuine artist without the ego. She's incredibly warm, personable, honest and a pleasure to always be around!