Awesome Experience! Atlanta, GA

After going through severel years of research and...

After going through severel years of research and reviews i decided to go with Dr. Colgrove. From the initial consultation, surgery and post op visits he and his staff are always pleasant and accommodating. What i also appreciated was the fact that he suggesting the size that was apportioned to my body structure. I was apprehensive at first as i thought they would be too large, after the swelling diminished and the messages and settling they are PERFECT! I am so happy that i trusted his judgement, i don't have the worry or regret that i didn't get them large enough. Before surgery i was a 34C - i received 457 & 475cc i am now 36D. I can stand tonlose 20lbs. At that point i could easily be a 43DD which would look even better on my 5'5 frame! I've recommended him to a few friends as he offers an array of services.
No regrets here! I love the way my clothes fit, its fun picking out bras and now i have a greater sense of confidence.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon