After Losing 60 Pounds Breast Sagged - Atlanta, GA

After losing 60 pounds I was quite happy with my...

After losing 60 pounds I was quite happy with my weight lose but unhappy with certain areas of my body that skin sagged. After going to Santo Domingo for a tummy tuck, lipo and fat transfer. I realized that I need breast done also. So, because I didn't want to go back overseas a friend recommended Dr. Z. After 1st consultation hubby and I felt comfortable in having Dr. Z preform the procedures so a month and eight days after tummy tuck I got my breast done. I love the way I look now. The procedure was quick and I have been very fortunate because with both surgeries tummy tuck and breast implants I have not experienced any pain. Some discomfort but no pain. I am now 2 and 1/2 months after my breast implants and I feel great. Back to my workouts and living as normal as before surgeries.

3 months ????

My breast look great so natural looking! Dr. Z did an awesome job!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Very professional. Answered all my questions. Good sense of humor. Loved him! Will recommend and have recommended already. One of my girlfriends just got here's done with him after seeing my progress.