So Thankful for Dr. Kolb - Atlanta, GA

I originally got implants for breast...

I originally got implants for breast reconstruction due to a double mastectomy. For a number of years, I saw numerous doctors for what I thought were unrelated symptoms and they were never able to help me. My symptoms progressed, and for a year, I was extremely sick. None of the 20 local doctors I visited were able to help me. When I finally figured out on my own that my implants were to blame, I chose Dr. Kolb due to her experience helping very sick women. In my first visit with Dr. Kolb, she recommended some medication and supplements that started me on my path to recovery even before explant. I was very happy with the explant and so thankful to have Dr. Kolb to help me through the recovery process. It has been over 2 years, and I still travel on an airplane to visit Dr. Kolb more than once a year as she continues to help me. She also does a great job communicating remotely to answer all my questions and help resolve new problems. She is super smart, has a tremendous amount of experience with BII, and truly cares about her patients. I don't know where I would be today without Dr. Kolb and definitely recommend her to anyone who needs an explant, but especially to people who are sick and would like help in the recovery process.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon