Very Sick Due to Implants... Dr. Susan Kolb Rocks! Atlanta, GA

After reading a couple of negative reviews about...

After reading a couple of negative reviews about Dr. Kolb and medical and business practices, I felt compelled to add my two cents. Dr. Kolb has acted as my primary care physican for approximately 6 years and has been an instrument of God's to save my life.

When I first visited Dr. Kolb, I too was surprised at her unconventional methods. But please note that I visited in excess of 140 conventional doctors prior to her and each one, dare I say, left me to die. Dr. Kolb stands apart! In that she cares, alot. She is compassionate, hardworking and will not abandon you in your time of need, which is demonstrated in the amount of time she spends with each patient. Yes, there are times when you may have to wait a bit, however, you too will get the exceptional care she gave the patient before you. I assure you she is worth your wait.

She works with you to restore health and bring you to a place of wholeness, not mask the problem with drugs as many doctors do today. She is also a phenomenal plastic surgeon. She did my explant. And although I have virtually no boobs now, she did an amazing lift, and bi-lateral mastopexy, leaving me with no visible scars. For the record, I had virtually no boobs prior to implantation, which is why I got implants to begin with.

One reviewer mentioned that her office is dirty, not so! Her office is no different than any other physician's office and her staff aims to serve. I am not saying everything is perfect, as no business is. But if you are looking for a doctor that cares, Dr. Kolb will work on your behalf. She will serve you with excellence as she does with all her patients. If you choose Dr. Kolb, I wish much restored health. Well, I wish you much restored health either way, blessings!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Is an amazing, extremely caring doctor, who follows up with you.