One of a Kind Surgeon Who Actually Speaks the TRUTH About Implants. - Atlanta, GA

I flew from Austin to Atlanta to have Dr Kolb...

I flew from Austin to Atlanta to have Dr Kolb perform explant and lift because My health was rapidly declining and my integrative medicine doctor told me it was my breast implants. He told me to join the Facebook support group "breast implant illness and healing" to learn more. Wow! Thousands of ladies with all the same symptoms that they never attributed to their implants! I woke up fast! Everything from Automiune disease to disabling fatigue, chronic joint pain, nnumbness in the arms, heart palpations, blurry vision, burning behind the cheats wall, there a list of about 20 symptoms that are recurrent among everyone. The ladies who explanted all resolved their medical issues, some with a week, other over a year. Ladies who went to surgeons who left capsules in did not recover in most cases. My point is that on this board I learned that Dr Kolb is the #1 choice for explant and the only one who does detox and removes 100% of the capsule. Her patients healed. That's all I care about. I also liked that she did my lift internally. I am two weeks post explant and have a indentation form but i know that that's where I've always had a trouble area of thin tissue. Dr Kolb isn't for everyone. You have to be spiritual led there and open to holistic healing. I liked her very much and she spend almost two hours with me! I see the 1 star review here that complains about her office not being aesthetically pleasing and remind myself that flashy surgeons offices are what got me into this mess. It's acceptable and I didn't see any uncleanliness. I'm not concerned about her skills in Interior Design I'm only concerned with her surgical skill. She's the best. No question. The reason her office is somewhat cluttered is she's so busy saving lives. I limped in there and got off the recover table walking!! She's got ladies clamping to get in with her who are very ill. I would only trust Dr Kolb for explant. She's the only surgeon who's not afraid to tell the truth about the toxic effects of implants and what it has done to your body. I had a capsule left in me from previous Dow Corning ruptured implants 28 years a go! I think she over uses muscle testing as a decision making tool and she's understaffed but if you've been sick this is worth the flight to Atlanta.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Highly skilled and gifted surgeon, capable of healing beyond that of an ordinary surgeon, great bedside manner, trustworthy, intuitive, holistic, personable. Highly recommend.